|Job Title:||C++ Developer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Hybrid Working|
|Contact Name:||Luke Goddard|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
As a C++ Developer you will work with the back end-development team. You will be working directly with web and server programmes building high performance software solutions and be involved in a wide range of existing and new software features.
Our client is not only world leading within the gaming and gambling industry, but their values and interests highly focus on growth and promotion, including defined training and career development opportunities for junior through to senior employees.
The role will be a hybrid working position with 2 days from their offices in Birmingham and 3 days working from home.
The ideal candidate will have experience in any of the following:
- Commercial C++ (C++11, C++14, C++17) coding experience.
- Experience with IDE’s such as Eclipse and VS Code.
- Knowledge of web based RESTful technologies and integrating systems and services.
- Ability to build high performance, scalable software to support multiple client platforms.
- Ability to work collaboratively on software design and problem solving.
- Interest in the gaming industry
- Skills with MySQL and NoSQL
- Expertise in coding C++ on Linux platforms
- Worked and familiar with Azure/ AWS
- 26 days + Christmas shut down (you can also buy more)
- £130 allowance per month towards anything you want which could include travel costs, lunch, gym membership etc.
- Casual Dress
- Development plan and promote staff from within
- Flexi time
- Monthly social events
They really do take care of their staff, and it's the reason many stay there for a very long time. If you like the sound of this opportunity please don't hesitate to get in touch, as we will be shortlisting for this role next week.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.