C++ Developer - Gaming Opportunity
|Job Title:||C++ Developer - Gaming Opportunity|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2022 16:11|
£30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
Manchester based however majority will be remote, so all UK locations considered
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for 3 C++ Developers who will be working for a global gaming company. If you have at least 12 months+ experience in C++, then please read on.
Working under Windows using MS Visual Studio primarily using C++, you will be part of a team involved in all aspects of development. This will include:
- Delivery of virtual events to clients.
- Research and development of rendering systems, game algorithms, new technologies and new products.
- Interfacing to a variety of bet management systems using a variety of protocols.
- Re-purposing existing systems to run in new contexts.
- Participating in design and code reviews.
- Identifying and addressing performance and stability issues with the software.
- Provide 3rd line support and troubleshooting issues for live software.
- Liaising with clients and regulators.
The candidate should:
- Preferably have a bachelor’s degree or higher in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering, or information systems.
- Strong technical background in software design patterns.
- Comfortable working under Agile principles.
- Follow and promote software development best practices.
- Commercial experience in MS Visual C++ under Windows.
- Be able to apply themselves to a wide and unpredictable range of software tasks.
- Be prepared to own the entire job, from initial analysis to release and documentation.
- Be able to switch between several concurrently active jobs.
- Be experienced in using version control systems - preferably SubVersion.
- Be able to design solutions that are modular, scalable and portable.
- Be able to work well in a team environment and communicate well with project managers, testers, developers, non-technical colleagues & clients
- An interest in sports and betting.
- Minimum 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Share purchase plans
- Salary sacrifice for cycle to work or pension contributions
- Private Health-care
- Birthday leave
- Option to buy additional holidays
- Employee discounts
The client's offices are based in Manchester, however the role will be fully remote.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's