|Job Title:||C++ Developer|
|Salary:||£300 - £450 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-08-16 00:00:00|
|Duration:||3 months + potential extension|
|Contact Name:||Sham Rehman|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a C++ developer to join an exciting and innovative company working within cyber security. The company are looking to build a culture of motivated and passionate individuals, offering a generous benefit package and a positive working environment that rewards honesty and integrity.
As this is a deeply technical role, you must have experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle and be comfortable working in many areas of software development. The predominant technical prowess required will be C++ (C++11) and STL, a minimum of five years commercial experience with these is required. The client base is very broad, meaning that a broad set of tech skills would be very advantageous.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience working within the IT industry
- Good knowledge of software engineering best practice
- Knowledge of development tools including Jira and Qt is desirable
- Knowledge of OS including Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Work to mentor junior developers
- Good communication skills with the ability to form strong relationships with colleagues
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.