We have an exciting opportunity on offer for an experienced software developer to join the largest conveyancing law firm in the country. The company are looking to build a culture of motivated and passionate individuals, offering a generous benefit package which includes flexible working arrangements, 25 days holiday, a cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
As this is a deeply technical role, you must have experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle and be comfortable working in many areas of software development. The client base is very broad, meaning that a broad set of tech skills in a varied set of environments would be very advantageous. The work will take place in a Microsoft .Net environment (Azure), so you have to have some knowledge and experience in this. Further skills required for this role are as follows:
- Demonstrable experience debugging a commercial system using C# and the .NET Framework
- Experience with any database technology
- Experience with and knowledge of Web Services
- History delivering solutions in Microsoft technologies
- You must use your initiative and meet deadlines under pressure
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.