We have an exciting opportunity on offer for an experienced software developer to join the largest conveyancing law firm in the country. The company are looking to build a culture of motivated and passionate individuals, offering a generous benefit package which includes flexible working arrangements, 25 days holiday, a cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.
As this is a deeply technical role, you must have experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle and be comfortable working in many areas of software development. The client base is very broad, meaning that a broad set of tech skills would be very advantageous. The work will take place in a Microsoft .Net environment (Azure), so you have to have some knowledge and experience in this. Further skills required for this role are as follows:
- Demonstrable experience developing a commercial system using C#
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 (with Transact-SQL)
- Experience with source control programs, such as Git or TortoiseSVN
- Experience writing technical specification documents
- Customer services orientated
- Demonstrable experience with Web Services (XML, XSTL, XSD, SOAP)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.