The applicant will be expected to have experience with all aspects of the software development lifecycle and should be comfortable working as part of a development team. The successful individual will have a broad development background, with a particular focus on database driven, data processing systems and web services. Our broad client-base means that an interest and willingness to learn, and work with, varied technology is essential.
The ability to communicate effectively with IT and non IT people is essential. Successful candidates will have the ability to communicate at all business levels, both verbally and in writing.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Your duties will include:
- Analysis, design and development of software systems. This will include liaising with external customers and working with third party products and services in order to drive efficiency and innovation within the business.
- Be proactive in learning, understanding and sharing amongst the software development team, new technologies aimed at providing improvements to the SDLC.
- Provide support for new and existing systems.
- Demonstrable experience of developing and debugging commercial systems with C# and the .Net Framework
- Experience with any database technology
- Web Services
- A team player, able to build productive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Proactive in learning new technologies and using them effectively
- Track record delivering solutions in Microsoft technologies
- Copes under pressure with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Work on own initiative
- Good verbal communicator
- .Net Core
- Angular (4+)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Evidence (examples/URLs) of involvement on commercial systems
- Experience of Test Driven Development and experience of Visual Studio testing tools.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and/or Analysis Services
- Experience of Azure Functions, Web services, API Management
- Design experience in a .Net environment
Please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV to find out more!!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.