C# Developer (Windows GUI)
|Job Title:||C# Developer (Windows GUI)|
|Salary:||£45000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, training, excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2017 12:30|
Excellent salary, benefits, bonus, training, Surrey, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced C# Software Developer to join a growing team within a large development division within a global company recognised as a global leader in their field.
As the development function is very large there are plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and career starting in this role – C# Developer (Software Engineer) across the different development teams. You will be working in a fast paced environment and on hugely exciting, challenging, complex systems with cutting edge technology !
In this C# Developer role you will play a pivotal role within a high profile team delivering a first class service and within a company that truly values the work / life balance !
This is a very varied role and your CV and experience will need to clearly demonstrate the following:
- C# (c#.net) development with the willingness to cross train between languages ie. Java, , C++, Python etc
- Your CV should show the types of applications you have been working on within a Windows platform
- Understanding of the full development life cycle (SDLC)
- Able to work in an Agile environment
- Automated Windows application testing, using unit, service and UI automation automation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's