Before we get into what you need, if successful, you should expect to work for a company who;
- Have plans in place to build on their fantastic foundations and have a strategy for the future that will see substantial growth in both organisation and members
- Will help you develop your career and professional qualifications through their Education Support Policy
- Make a difference and help to improve the lives of members and their families.
- Celebrate success by recognising the contributions made by their teams and team members.
- Working on a range of in-house projects both Greenfield and updating existing code
- Work closely with senior developers and architects to design develop and enhance new and existing products
- Working to an Agile methodology
- Work closely with the business to ensure solutions meet business needs
- SQL Server
- Previous experience working on enterprise solutions
- Proven experience of working in a TDD environment
- Ideally have knowledge/experience of WebAPI’s
- Great communication skills as you’ll be working closely with the business taking requirements
Please submit the latest copy of your CV and I’ll get in touch if you meet the requirements.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.