Business Project Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Project Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £43000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2016 15:02|
Salary Depending on experience
Benefits include – On site Gym, Discount on Products, Performance Bonus, Private Healthcare and Pension plan
We have the great pleasure of working with one of the world’s most prestigious manufacturing brands, established well over a century ago, this company supplies their luxury product to many international countries.
They are looking to streamline their manufacturing design procedures are looking to implement new workflow software into their business. Lining in to the Programme Lead you will help to support all aspects of project management and work to interpret the business requirements.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
- Previous experience of working within a project team, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working within both project (prince2) and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of supporting all aspects of project management – planning, monitoring, issue management and change control.
- A background within business analysis and the interpretation of business requirements.
- Previously delivered workflow software implementation projects – ideally K2 (blackpearl, smartforms, connect, net2003) however any workflow experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of working closely with project team, producing regular and detailed progress reports.
- Excellent communication skills and previous experience of working with test teams, development teams and third party software providers.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Sheryl (dot) Obrien (at)gsatechsource.com . For further information please call me on 01543 622397. If unavailable please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also feel free to follow me on LinkedIn, just search Sheryl O’Brien! I look forward to hearing from you.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's