Business Case Writer - Government
|Job Title:||Business Case Writer - Government|
|Salary:||£500 per day - LIMITED/UMBRELLA - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||Nov 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 17:52|
Produce professionally written specification content to support a substantial commercial contract. The specification will need to clearly outline the business requirements and articulate clearly the intended commercial regime that will support these requirements. This is a role that requires getting up to speed with a complex business model quickly and an ability to work under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
Proven skills in producing and editing proposal content within a complex business environment.
The specification writer will be experienced in leading sessions to clarify requirements, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off and document production.
Demonstrable experience of working on projects with a significant commercial element is essential.
• Lead sessions with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders to clarify approach and
• priorities, escalating issues as required
• Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
• Assist the specification manager in developing a specification structure
• Draft content of specification to deadlines
• Re-write / edit inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from operational, finance, commercial, legal and delivery teams
• Work closely with commercials and legal to ensure the specification is fit for purpose and develop a joint plan for development, sign off and approval
• Communicate and influence at a senior level
• Strong time management / prioritisation skills
• Strong written English language skills
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Reporting Line
• To the Specification and Business Case Lead
• Degree educated or journalistic / professional writing background.
• Certified to APMP to Practitioner Level.
CV Submission Deadline: Friday 13th October @ 12:00 pm
IR35 STATUS: Out of scope for IR35
BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland) GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Legacy Application Architect
Tyne And Wear
£500 - £600 per day
Senior DevOps Engineer
£500 - £600 per annum
QA Tester - Selenium / Jenkins / Cucumber / OWASP
£500 - £600 per day
£65000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance + Bonus
£50000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Heath Care, Life Assurance, Bonus etc