Business Analyst - Technical - SQL & Stored Procedures
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Technical - SQL & Stored Procedures|
|Location:||South East London|
|Salary:||£230 - £250 per day|
|Start Date:||Immediate Start|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Bailey|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2016 13:09|
£250 per day for an initial 3 Months based in South East London for an NHS Trust
Overview of role:
To understand, gather and compile all data (technical and non-technical) required for the Trust’s report and metric library.
- Review library for accuracy
- Writing metric definition documents, which will involve reading SQL code, reading national guidance and interpreting that using business domain knowledge so that the documents are complete and accurate.
- Completing other parts of the metric register such as the report list and assurance action list, and linking them together within the application
- Have a solid understanding of metrics and their associated processes and procedures.
- Be able to review complex SQL stored procedures and associated functions, distilling information about the source of each data field.
- Be able to review national standards and local clinical processes to understand metric requirements and logic.
- Be able to understand how derived fields are created in SQL.
- Have a solid working knowledge of relational databases.
- Understand the structure of the Trust’s report and metric library (database) and transpose data into this accurately. To be learned through in-house training.
- Verbal Communication – to understand and explain technical work effectively
- Clear written communication, writing and reading technical specification documents
- Engages other members of staff with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with a high level of autonomy
- Plan of work will be set out but will require some input as the project develops
- Status updates needed on a weekly basis
For an informal discussion, please call Chris Bailey at GSA Techsource
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's