Business Analyst (Systems and Business Change)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Systems and Business Change)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Bonus, allowances and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2017 00:16|
Our client who is a business and technology transformation consultancy, is looking for a new Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing team, ideally based around the Birmingham / Midlands area. This family feel business is all about people, and will work closely with the successful candidate to develop their career and experience by working alongside very experienced project teams.
These are new roles in this expanding business with fantastic development opportunities. The Business Analyst will work closely with Project and Programme Managers and Senior Business analysts, external clients and the wider business to support the full project development cycle and business outcomes.
- Define and document precise business requirements for specific change control projects or service improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients and third parties as required
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyse information needs
- Drive and challenge business units, for example on current ways of working and how to execute plans to realise business benefits
- Act as a positive liaison between the Change Management team, other Programme teams and business stakeholders
- Engage in prioritisation and problem-solving with business and technical resources to deliver robust solutions as quickly as possible
- Represent business interests and ensure that all technical designs meet or exceed business needs
- Previous experience in a project environment
- Driven, autonomous and capable of working within a matrix managed structure on multiple projects.
- Confident working within a client environment and working with senior managers
- Strong interpersonal skills is a must
- Excellent business analysis, problem solving and report writing skills - able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to develop and lead process improvements
- Has a good general knowledge of relevant development life-cycles
- Has experience of working in AGILE approach
Full details available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's