Business Analyst (Systems & Business Change)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (Systems & Business Change)|
|Salary:||Market day rate|
|Start Date:||Oct 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 17:28|
This role will be for 3-5 days a week to start straight away.
The Business Analyst will work closely with Project Managers and Senior Business analysts, external clients and the wider business to support the full project development cycle and business outcomes.
- Define and document precise business requirements for specific change control projects or service improvement initiatives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients and third parties as required
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyse information needs
- Drive and challenge business units, for example on current ways of working and how to execute plans to realise business benefits
- Act as a positive liaison between the Change Management team, other Programme teams and business stakeholders
- Engage in prioritisation and problem-solving with business and technical resources to deliver robust solutions as quickly as possible
- Represent business interests and ensure that all technical designs meet or exceed business needs
- Previous experience in a project environment
- Systems & Business Change
- Capacity Management
- Driven, autonomous and capable of working within a matrix managed structure on multiple projects.
- Confident working within a client environment and working with senior managers
- Strong interpersonal skills is a must
- Excellent business analysis, problem solving and report writing skills - able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to develop and lead process improvements
- Good general knowledge of relevant development life-cycles
- Experience of working in AGILE approach
- Aviation industry experience would be ideal
- Security Pass System experience ideal
Our client can interview and hire ASAP – please apply now for an immediate response.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's