Business Analyst - Procurement / Contracts / Gov
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Procurement / Contracts / Gov|
|Salary:||£500 - £650 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 16:55|
You will be helping the client streamline a number of open IT CONTRACTS to then bring them inhouse.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a proven history of working on several work streams and with senior complex stakeholders.
- Use of various collaboration tools including JIRA, Confluence etc – would be advantageous
- Broad IT experience with in-depth understanding of data strategies, data models, ETL design & development.
- Experience with Data Security.
- Project building a business case to show ministers they can now go to open market to bring in new IT services & Systems the client can use going forward
Must be eligible to apply for SC clearance as soon as position starts and are on-site.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Remote Working
PHP Developer- Cloud Services
£50000 - £75000 per annum
Junior DevOps Engineer
£25000 - £30000 per annum
£30000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Remote Working/ Flexible Working
Technical Delivery Lead - Akamai / Jira / WAF
Rates dependent on experience