|Job Title:||Data Analyst (MYSQL, Tableau)|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Data Analyst (MYSQL, Tableau)
You will be responsible for assisting the business in making sense of the world via data and therefore should have a passion for analysis. The business has a huge need for data production and presentation to analyse ROI, customer data, and business performance, hence a BA will come into place to help paint the picture and play a central role in driving business decisions.
So if you're ready to be a part of something new and different and are looking to step into a business at a truly exciting time in a highly visible role then you need not apply for anything other than this
In return for this having this great opportunity in your career you will need to be able to bring the following to the table:
- 2 years' experience of reports creation with front and Back Office systems
- Proven experience in Workforce Management or have analysed workload, forecast cost, etc
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Visual Basic or VBA
- Strong technical & analytical skills required
- Have experience of SLA's & KPI metrics in contact centres.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, MySQL, and other related applications.
- It would be advantageous to have knowledge of Optimotive, Jira or Tableau.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.