|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Clawson|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 17:00|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our globally renowned client based in Staffordshire. Our client work across ground breaking ecommerce platforms, hosting phenomenal volumes of web traffic. They are looking for diligent and pragmatic Business Analysts to join the project teams to support a continued phase of growth and transition.
• Manage the scheduling of weekly reports.
• Develop reporting enhancements.
• Take responsibility and initiative in understanding business metrics driving profitability.
• Prepare ad hoc analysis as needed.
• Work collaboratively within the UK project teams to establish best practices for reporting, analysis and insights.
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a financial, technical or analytical role. Experience developing/enhancing reports in Business Objects a plus.
• Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Elevated pride of ownership regarding work product.
• Highly organized and a confident self starter.
• A natural flair for figures and analytical problem solving.
• Manages well under pressure all while handling multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Healthy curiosity to understand all aspects of the business.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong written and verbal.
• Experience in Business Objects or another business intelligence platform.
• Experience in Salesforce platform.
Please apply now or for more information call Rachel at GSA Techsource GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's