|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£200 - £215 per day|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Brown|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2017 14:29|
A great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large Organisation within their Business Intelligence and Performance Department. The role holder will be required to gather reporting requirements for reporting and business intelligence projects across the organisation. The ideal candidate will ideally have specific demonstrable NHS experience, ideally within Mental Health.
- Arrange, facilitate and document requirements gathering sessions.
- Analysing requirements, constructing story books and mock ups and studying system capabilities.
- Managing data gathering, data entry, logic design and testing.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems or issues and publishing progress reports.
- Produce regular project status reports
- Manage meetings, testing sessions and obtaining sign offs
- Demonstrable analysis experience within large NHS organisations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues
- Be able to work autonomously and meet challenging deadlines
- Ideally experience of RiO
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's