|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-12-09 00:00:00|
|Reference:||16846 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 11:14|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst. This requirement is working for an intergovernmental military alliance and would ideally see you based in Belgium. However, for the right candidate remote and London based working is also considered.
- Support the technical requirements where BMC Service Desk Express (SDE) is to be replaced by BMC Remedy ITSM.
- Work with cross-functional teams to analyse user requirements, provide recommendations for procedural or system solutions, create product and design specifications and prepare technical documentation.
- Prepare test data, design and execute tests as outlined by the list of deliverables and the user acceptance tests.
- Analyse and implement requirements to design and develop interfaces (user interfaces and application interfaces) to the Remedy ITSM application and CMDB.
- Develop reports in Smart Reporting.
- Install, configure and/or customise the Remedy ITSM Suite in accordance with the requirements.
- Diagnose/solve technical issues that may arise from time to time, as a result of either the continued development or normal life cycle processes. This includes issues related to inbound/outbound data integrations that already exist or may come into existence during the execution of the contract.
- A minimum of 3 years recent experience in BMC Remedy ITSM Suite (8.1,9.x, and higher) development.
- BMC certification is not required, but is beneficial.
- Experience customising and configuring the Remedy ITSM suite to enable an organisation's business processes based on the below ITIL processes:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Service Level Management
- Experience in gathering, preparing, and loading foundation data.
- Experience in building reports in Remedy Smart Reporting
- Experience in customising Remedy Smart IT
Whilst the UK contracting market is predicted to become unstable over the next few months, take the opportunity to work European wide and away from the IR35 headache.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's