|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£375 - £400 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Moore|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2015 16:40|
You will be responsible for the analysis, review and documentation of business functions and processes, and for the definition of requirements, specifications and acceptance criteria for improving processes and systems, and the quantification of potential business benefits.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience in conducting investigative interviews, requirements gathering and running associated workshops along with the use of prototyping tools and techniques to clarify user requirements
- A broad understanding of business in either a commercial or an educational environment.
- An expert knowledge of business process analysis techniques and the ability to analyse and produce precise process maps and flows.
- A strong understanding of financial management in a project environment including the building of robust business cases
- Understanding of at least one Systems Development Life Cycle methodology (eg Waterfall, Agile)
- An understanding of Service Orientated Architecture and enterprise Architecture
- Expertise in using a variety of tools and techniques to analyse business processes and recommend process improvements, including the use of requirements management and modelling tools/techniques when appropriate.
- Evidence of delivering tasks at a high level of quality, at all stages of the project lifecycle, from requirements gathering and clarification through to successful implementation
- Proven aural, oral and written communication skills to explain issues to technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven ability to facilitate workshops
- Proven analytical skills to identify business objectives and potential solutions, with ability to analyse and document highly complex requirements and produce specifications.
- Proven ability to provide suitable test support for unit, system and User Acceptance
Please forward your CV if you are interested as interviews are taking place next week with a view to starting on 26th October.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's