Business Analysis Manager / Leader / Practice Mgr
|Job Title:||Business Analysis Manager / Leader / Practice Mgr|
|Salary:||£60000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits, parking etc ....|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2018 10:48|
We currently have an interesting opportunity for an Interim Business Analysis Practice Manager. Within this role you will be leading a team of Business Analysts in the delivery of high quality, relevant and appropriate business solutions that will support Police Mutual in delivering its strategic goals.
You will ensure that we develop a capability which includes a clear methodology and disciplines aligned to the agreed change framework and highly competent colleagues who are aligned with the vision, purpose and values and who continually seek to positively maximise their personal and combined team impact through best practice.
You will need to have worked in a highly regulated environment to appreciate the complexities and challenges associated with such a business: ie utilities, financial services (banking, insurance etc.), legal etc.
In this role you will:
- Provide leadership to support business led change activities ensuring the application of best practice, frameworks and processes
- Manage colleague and team performance by setting objectives and performance metrics, setting standards and conducting performance reviews
- Participate in planning and developing business change initiatives, projects and programmes
- Provide quality assurance for all business analysis team outputs ensuring that all solutions are compliant and are within Police Mutual risk appetite
- Create a continuous improvement environment, evolving and improving ways of working, updating the team skills and maintaining the relevancy of tools and techniques
- Support the business design stages of the change framework and provide assurance over submissions to the Business Design authority
- Provide input to IT architects and developers to help them test the feasibility of proposed technical design solutions
- Strong leadership experience in a change environment
- Extensive experience in a business analyst capacity, ideally with experience as a senior business analyst in a regulated environment
- Excellent formal business analysis, problem solving and report writing skills
- Well organised, highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills - ability to interact professionally with diverse groups and individuals from Executives, Managers and users to subject matter experts
- Ability to coach and mentor others and develop their performance
- Proven decision maker and problem solver
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's