BI Analyst / Developer (SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Data)
|Job Title:||BI Analyst / Developer (SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Data)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, training, excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2017 17:06|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BI (Business Intelligence) Analyst / Developer (with strong SQL Server / SSRS / SSIS / Data skills) to join a large global company that are expanding one of their development teams and looking for a tenacious Analyst building / developing core BI suite of reports in to senor level working for a company cited as one of the top companies to work for globally !
You will need to demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Review and understand business and functional requirements
- Translate spreadsheets into relational database designs
- Develop reports and Power BI portals.
- Document development
- Provide support to users of the reports and portals you develop.
- Support the day to day operation of ETL processes
- Look for opportunities to simplify and improve our data flows
- Assist with migration of Crystal Reports to SSRS
- Assist with migration of Business Objects universes to Power BI data sets
- SQL Server with database design and query optimisation skills.
- Power BI dataset and report development
- There are many other skills to utilise and learn.
This is a superb opportunity to join a large global, highly successful and respected services and solutions provider at a particularly buoyant time on this initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's