Azure Full Stack Developer - Cyber / Security
|Job Title:||Azure Full Stack Developer - Cyber / Security|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2022 11:40|
- Design and build scalable and robust full stack, data-driven web applications in Azure
- Design and build high quality and user friendly webapps
- Partner closely with data engineers and analytics developers to deliver large-scale cybersecurity focused software systems while following Agile best practices.
- Partner and collaborate closely with the other parts of CS&A to jointly solve problems for customers and stakeholders.
- Participation in special projects on behalf of the client and CS&A leadership.
- A strong background in software engineering with experience in Full stack development including UI/UX.
- Experience in building and maintaining complex cloud based applications in Azure
- Experience in PMP/Prince2, SCRUM, and Kanban program management methods
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative and actionable manner.
- Ability to orchestrate, manage and successfully implement major procedural and technological change within a complex, global organization.
- Demonstrated experience delivering applications in Azure using Azure Functions, Azure API Management, Azure Web apps, and related tools
- Proficient with CI/CD processes and best practices
- Experience building applications using RDBMS such as PostgreSQL/MySQL and NoSQL DBs such as Cassandra/HBase/Elasticsearch/etc.
- Intermediate to advanced abilities developing queries in SQL
This role is inside IR35
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's