Within this role you will be responsible for the end to end development and deployment of AWS Environments to support the programme requirements. You will manage the technical development and work with the design team to develop; build and test secure technology platform solutions for future use. You will lead the implementation of the AWS IT change into the production/live estate.
The role will be extremely hands on and highly technical.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in systems engineering to pro-actively deliver AWS environments
- Practical experience with Oracle workloads on AWS
- Experience in building CI/CD automation pipeline across on premise and cloud platforms
- Experience in building AWS environments and deploy related database technologies
- Deep expertise in infrastructure delivery methods and hosting platforms (AWS, AWS Devops, Linux, RedHat, Windows, Oracle, Cloud Computing, Automated tooling, SQL Server)
- Experience of working with security related stakeholders
- Adaptable – able to adjust to changing priorities
- Calm under pressure – able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with complexity and change
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.