AWS Solution Architect
Within this role you will accountable for the end to end successful delivery of new AWS and innovative technology across a complex programme of work.
This role is extremely hands on and highly technical, you will manage the design development and work with the design team to develop, build and test secure technology platform solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Have a proven track record of successful AWS design and deployment
- Particle experience with Container Technology (Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker)
- The ability to advise on Container and Orchestration model strategy
- Experienced in building technical cloud based infrastructure
- Expertise in Cloud Automation methodologies and scripting, Oracle workloads on AWS, serverless architectures
- AWS Certification is a prerequisite
- Understand and manage/control financial operations for AWS Technology service provision
- Experience of working with security related stakeholders and expert teams
- Calm under pressure
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.