Avaya Technical Support Engineer / Analyst 40-45K
|Job Title:||Avaya Technical Support Engineer / Analyst 40-45K|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2016 11:21|
As an Avaya Technical Support Engineer / Analyst this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global IT Services and Solutions provider with continual plans for growth who now seek an Avaya Support Engineer / Analyst to join a highly technical team. They offer fantastic training as far as you wish to take your technical skills and a real career path due to the diversity of their business and technical services.
With their own onsite technical university you have training as you want and need it and access to the latest technologies as part of this European team.
To be successful as an Avaya Support Engineer / Analyst you will need to demonstrate experience in a combination of the following:
- Experience in a Support environment
- Diagnosing and fault resolution on Avaya products / equipment
- Minimum 3-5 years support experience on Avaya Core Products and Call center products, ACM, SMGR, SM, CMS, AES, ACR, MM
- Experience working in VMware environment
- Network experience for Voice environment such as DHCP, VLAN, FTP etc
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer understanding
- Analysis and judgement
- Knowledge of a combination of some of the following: Avaya System Platform, System and Session Manager, Communication Manager, Media Gateways, Avaya Call Centre, VOIP protocols, PBX, networking solutions
- Any Avaya accreditations an advantage ie. ACSS in Avaya Communication Manager
- ACSS in Avaya System manager and Session Manager
This is a superb opportunity to join a large global, highly successful and respected multi-vendor services and solutions provider at a particularly buoyant time.
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's