Asset Management Engineer (ISO55000)
|Job Title:||Asset Management Engineer (ISO55000)|
|Salary:||£38000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2016 14:20|
£38,000 to £48,000 (DOE)
Benefits – 36 days holiday (inc. of BH), Bonus, Excellent pension scheme, health and medical insurance
We have the pleasure of working with a prestigious blue chip organisation that is looking to add an experienced Asset Manager to their team.
Your role will involve working alongside a strong Asset Strategy team to analyse and understand the company’s assets, their condition and their cost effectiveness. Once you understand this you will be able to develop an asset management strategy and investment plan so the company can continue to service its customer’s effectively and successfully grow their business further.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience of working within an asset management environment – ideally with membership to the Institute of Asset Management or similar, however this isn’t essential.
- Due to the analytical element to this role is essential that you have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- As you will be required to prepare and deliver presentations of business cases you should have strong communication skills and have experience of managing stakeholder relationships across all levels of the business
- Ideally you will have knowledge and practical experience of ISO 55000 (or PAS55)
- Experience with Enterprise Asset Management Systems
If this sounds like something you could be interested in and are keen to work with a blue chip strategic company in an exciting growth market then please contact me for more information
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's