Application Support Analyst £35-40K + shift
|Job Title:||Application Support Analyst £35-40K + shift|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Shift allowance and fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Suckling|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2015 16:03|
Application Support Analyst is required for a global company based in the West Midlands in a very successful application support team, providing 2nd line support for all the company application systems - looking at a £35-40,000 basic plus shift allowance and overtime.
The hours of work are between 7am- 6pm on a shift basis, with a 1 in 4/5 week on call rota basis (On call and overtime).
This role will involve the following:
* Support all business applications to a high standard and resolve any issues within agreed SLA's.
* Perform daily checks and standard BAU activities which are required within the area on a daily basis.
* Produce clear documentation to be used by the teams using the applications.
* Responsible for 3rd Party Business applications and ensure they patched in a timely manner to ensure that there is no vulnerability to the estate.
* Produce live releases for all 3rd Party business applications.
* Provide On Call support for business critical applications on a rota basis.
* Ensure all users are updated on the progress of their call in a timely manner.
* Assess what applications are not in use and can be removed from the production environment.
* Be a subject matter expert in the applications, to support the team.
* Manage live releases to agreed environments for any application requests in scope for the team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills, knowledge & experience:
* Previous experience in a similar application support position, ideally within a multi-site environment.
* Previous experience installing, troubleshooting and supporting a wide range of systems and applications.
* Knowledge of business processes and regulatory requirements.
* Knowledge of Windows, MS SQL and Network architecture is essential.
* Experience working within an ITIL environment.
* Knowledge of Unix, Oracle, MS BizTalk or HP Exstream Dialogue is an advantage but not essential.
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's