Application Software Packager
|Job Title:||Application Software Packager|
|Salary:||£250 - £300 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-10-24 00:00:00|
|Reference:||16792 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 16:01|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for an Applications Software Packager for a Global and Technology Business Solutions Provider. It is initially a 3 month contract based on client site in London.
The successful candidate will provide a focused resource targeting the migration of business applications from App-V 4.x to App-V 5.x.
Key skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong practical knowledge of Windows based application infrastructure (inc 7/10/2008/2012/2016 and SQL Server)
- Strong practical of application engineering and delivery (client/server etc)
- Strong practical experience with Microsoft App-V versions 4+ specifically 5+ and migration work
- Experience with command-line scripting tools, VB Scripting, PowerShell etc
- Good understanding of Windows SCCM for delivery of packaged content to desktop/server
- Working knowledge of applications hosted on Citrix Terminal Services environments
- Customer and delivery focused
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem diagnostic skills.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.