|Job Title:||API Technical Lead - Cloud, AWS|
|Salary:||£600 to £700 per day - OUTSIDE IR35|
|Duration:||12 - 24 months|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
API Technical Lead - Cloud, AWS
Specialist will be part of development team working closely with the Lead Architect.
Specialist will be required to work with multiple development teams and existing vendor to understand legacy API/web application, and design, develop and document the target technology components in AWS cloud.
Security clearance SC Clearance is required - must be eligable.
Essential skills and experience
• Have demonstrable experience of successfully designing and implementing Public and Private API frameworks in Cloud.
• Have demonstrable experience of design and implementation of API policy management frameworks and API Gateways (APIGee, CA, AWS API Gateway etc.).
• Have demonstrable experience in API security (SOAP/REST) and industry standard best practices to secure a public/private API hosted in cloud.
• Have demonstrable experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection.
• Have demonstrable experience of implementing API in AWS cloud utilising AWS products and services.
• Have demonstrable hands-on experience of Java, API Gateways, SOAP & Resful APIs, JWT, JWS/JWE, JOSE.
• Have demonstrable experience of documenting low level design and ability to work in a established design and governance process.
Nice-to-have skills and experience
• Have demonstrable experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams, particularly those with limited agile development experience
• Have demonstrable experience of successfully design, implementation and migration of SOAP based API services from legacy technologies utilising Amazon AWS.
• Have demonstrable experience of migrating applications and services from traditional data centre and infrastructure, network, to AWS cloud.
• Have demonstrable experience of migrating services off PSN to public Cloud infrastructure.
CV closing date - 10th July
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.