Analyst/Benefits Manager (Financial Modelling)
|Job Title:||Analyst/Benefits Manager (Financial Modelling)|
|Salary:||£547 per day umbrella/limited|
|Start Date:||May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 13:02|
The business analyst/Benefits Manager will be working within a multi-disciplinary team to manage/model and forecast the programmes benefits.
It would be highly advantageous if the ideal candidate has experience working within a complex rule based organisation or sector.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of complex data analysis using disperse sources which require data cleansing.
- Advanced financial & Economic modelling skills
- Experience building income forecasting models using both deterministic and probabilistic technics with detailed scenario analysis
- Knowledge of Government accounting, VAT rules & Capital rules
- Green book practitioner with experience of Central Government business cases
- Proven expertise and experience of analysing, defining and articulating complex assumptions clearly across strategic, business, systems, process and data areas of work.
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise own workload with competing priorities
- Ability to work confidently with a diverse group of stakeholders and challenge established business processes and working practices
- Knowledge of Debt collection, Debt standards best practices
- Experience of working in cross government forums
- Knowledge of Criminal Enforcement
- Knowledge of Central Government Benefits management framework
- Experience of being Project and Programme Board member and demonstrate the ability to provide the appropriate level of challenge in that environment.
- Have considerable experience of stakeholder relationship management and an ability to influence challenging stakeholders in an environment of competing priorities
- Demonstrable expertise and experience of using software tools e.g. Access, Excel, Power BI, Project Professional.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentational skills
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder relationship management and influencing skills, demonstrating success in facilitating collaboration, influencing, communicating and negotiating at all levels
- Experience of working in a large programme and knowledge of programme financial governance best practices.
•Job Title: Senior Analyst / Benefits Manager
•CV Submission Deadline: 16/04/18 @ 9:00
•The Maximum Pay Rate: £547 per day - OUTSIDE IR35
•Location: London, Liverpool or Manchester / Any location, ideally London but flexible
•Contract Length: 3 months
•Clearance Level Required: BPSS/DBS
•Additional Info: OUTSIDE IR35
•Distribution: Project and Programme
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's