Analyst - Gaming
|Job Title:||Analyst - Gaming|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Dependent on notice periods|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Lester|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 10:45|
The primary purpose for the role is to ensure the delivery of key insights for gaming clients including business as usual, projects and planned analytics
Key Responsibilities for the role:
• Analysing data through a range of marketing tools to serve the needs of each client by analysing customer sales and their purchasing behaviour, web traffic and user behaviour, email performance, direct mail performance, SMS performance and social media trends
• Identify key performance indicators across our clients, and craft weekly and monthly reports that measure these, and which allows the data to become insight which is then actionable
• Produce recommendations based on analytics and deliver presentations demonstrating the value and the insight the work has delivered
• Execute larger, complex statistical projects to produce strategic actionable recommendations
Experience required to fulfill the role:
• Proven’ experience working in an analytical role
• Experience in measuring and analysing within the gaming and betting/gambling sector is essential
• Proven experience of delivering analytical projects with a focus on actionable insight and ROI
Please note: although my client is based in York, remote working is available for candidates after a qualifying period of 3 months - my client is considering applicants to allow remote working.
If you have any queries about the role, please feel free to give me a call on 01543 622402 - I'd be happy to discuss in more depth.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's