|Job Title:||Analyst Developer|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Remote Working, Holidays|
|Contact Name:||Kayleigh Riches|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2015 13:29|
£27,000-£30,000 + Company Car Allowance + Company Benefits
Reading, Basingstoke, Newbury, Slough
Microsoft BI Analyst Developer with experience in the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Data Warehouse Modelling, NHS Experience, RTT knowledge and NHS Data Sets.
Key Skills & Background
- The BI Developer will have experience of using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and upward.
- Use of T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- You will be liaising with all levels of stakeholders so excellent communications skills are a must.
- Background/experience in NHS/NHS Datasets
- Understanding of Relational Database Concepts and Structure
- Experience of Data Warehouse Modelling
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone working within the NHS looking to work as a consultant where there technical input makes a difference.
- This is very much a developmental role and the company will invest time and training in your skills.
- You will be working alongside the Healthcare Product Development Manager to drive forward the development of the health care products.
- Develop and Test Products
- Ensure Documentation is compliant, updated in line with each set standards for health care products.
- Support Calls
- Highlight Bugs and enhancements to the Data Academy Development Team
- Test and Review others development
- Provide a consultative approach to clients for requirements and improvements
- Proof of concepts
- Train Staff in the use of products
- Assist in building and testing process for healthcare products
About the Company
The company are a Microsoft Gold Partner who have 20 years experience in providing software solutions within the private and public sector. Due to exceptional growth there will be opportunities to progress and have input in relation to their technical solutions. The company will invest in training into their fantastic solutions and products for the right candidate. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to move into a private sector company to be invested in to really learn new skills and make a difference in the NHS.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's