Agile Project Manager - Genesys / MS / Teams / UC
|Job Title:||Agile Project Manager - Genesys / MS / Teams / UC|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 13:48|
You will be responsible for completing a high profile in-progress project. The ideal candidate will have experience with Agile & Waterfall projects and be able to adapt their management style to the role. This position will be supporting the Unified Communications team specifically managing the MS Teams Project. This project is well scoped and funded with an agreed schedule.
It is currently in the execution phase and running within budget but slightly behind schedule. The project will deliver an enterprise wide, integrated MS Teams and Genysis telephony and contact center solution, followed by the decommission of several legacy telephony systems. The Teams project will involve many of the clients offices and will operate in several countries.
- Identify client strategic business objectives, operational goals and assess ways to drive delivery and consultative services revenues
- Work closely with strategic service delivery partners, subcontractors and independent contractors
- Provide oversight and manage the iterative approach to managing application development projects that focus on continuous releases and incorporating customer feedback with every sprint or iteration
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing a project, or series of smaller projects or a definable piece of a larger program for successful completion and performance consistent with contractual agreements.
- Bring your own flavour of Agile methodologies to the role
- Coordinate resource scheduling with the resource manager and subcontractors as required.
- Provide project status reports, monitor and track entire project lifecycle, leverage MS Project/Agile reporting tools and be accountable for overall project success. This includes full financial assessment and responsibility of project profitability.
- Assess client business and technical objectives, determine deliverables, evaluate risk and execute projects.
- Regular and reliable attendance of Scrum events
- Expertise in Agile software tools, such as Visual Studio
- Knowledge of ITIL practices.
- Must have experience using Agile and Waterfall Project Management methodologies and procedures
- Demonstrate passion for Agile adoption within the client and work with existing scrum masters
- If need be, Coach/provide training or carry out the roles and responsibilities of a product owner and scrum master within the project.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- An understanding of Telephony technology including Microsoft Teams, Genysis Cloud, and Audio Codes call recording is highly desirable.
- Effective, Concise Verbal and Written Communications Skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Agile Tools
- Able to interface with Executive leadership for scheduled Program Reviews
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
Initially remote with travel to a london based office once restrictions are lifted.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.