This role will be working on a large transformation project which is operated in an Agile environment and needs someone who ideally has experience of working in large digital agencies, in an agile environment.
As the Agile Business Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
- Helping with end user needs and creating high level business process diagrams/ descriptions in an Agile backlog
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and/or Test Driven Development (TDD) approach to software delivery
- Supporting and advising the product owner in communicating the benefits of outcomes to gain acceptance/approval
- Previous experience of working in an Agile Project Environment
- Business Analyst to work with the key stakeholders and document the requirement using Agile user story techniques
- Experience with User-Centered Design
- Proven experience working on digital projects in a User-led Agile environment
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.