GSA Techsource is working with an international provider of IT solutions to recruit an ACI Network Specialist. This role with entail working on a large scale migration project, sorting out any network connectivity issues that may arise and working to provide support to the migration team. The successful candidate will be able to work as part of a team, and work closely with the project manager.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility is to support the migration from Legacy to the ACI platform.
- Work with the Network Support team heavily, helping with the handover of information.
- Possess a valid CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert).
- Demonstrable knowledge of VM and Storage networking.
- Good understanding of connectivity to Cloud Providers (VxC, VPC).
- Demonstrable experience using SDN, especially Cisco ACI.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.