Account Director - Healthcare
|Job Title:||Account Director - Healthcare|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Heath Care, Life Assurance, Double OTE|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 11:37|
GSA Techsource is recruiting for an Account Director who will be responsible for selling our clients portfolio of solutions to the healthcare market, including the development of existing UK opportunities within the current customer base, and the identification of new opportunities with brand new customers.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Identify and manage opportunities in pursuit of an agreed sales target.
- Accountable for the end to end sales cycle for identified or allocated opportunities.
- Proactively review the market for new opportunities, engaging senior clients and responding to market intelligence.
- Respond to relevant market procurement opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and a thorough understanding of how Software offerings relating to client requirements.
- Keep abreast of client and industry activity to maximise knowledge and to position sales propositions accordingly.
- Collaborate and work with product, development, marketing, and sales teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product campaigns.
- Any other related duties which the Sales Director feels are appropriate.
The key skills they are looking for in the role are:
- At least 10 years healthcare software sales experience, of which 5 should be at a senior level.
- Output focused sales professional, with specific healthcare software sector experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding assigned targets.
- Tenacious, motivated, energetic and personally accountable • Proven ability to plan, strategise and influence at a senior level.
- Proficient engaging at C-level.
Our client are defined by their innovative culture – an environment that rewards creative problem solving and rapid decision making. They encourage people to be bold. They work in small teams and move fast to develop new products, constantly iterating and improving.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.