3rd Line Lead Network Engineer (CCNP – CCIE)
|Job Title:||3rd Line Lead Network Engineer (CCNP – CCIE)|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: fantastic benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Suckling|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2015 17:13|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cisco certified Network Engineer (CCNP – CCIE) to move your career forwards to join a recognised Global organisation who are expanding a Global team working on one of the largest and complex networks currently running globally.
They are seeking an experienced 3rd Line Cisco Network Engineer to take on this lead role reporting directly to the Manager to take control of this opportunity and form an integral member of this Global team.
You will need to be able to clearly demonstrate your experience in all of the following areas:
- Previous experience of working in 3rd Line Network Engineer role
- Proven experience of leading other team members
- Identifying and resolving complex data networking problems
- In depth knowledge of Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, routing protocols ie. MPLS, BGP, OSPF ...
- Working in a multicast, low latency environment
- Having worked in a technology service provision 24/7 environment
- Knowledge of financial markets a distinct advantage but not essential
- Working within a European / Global environment
- A self driven, results oriented leader
This organisation has ongoing growth planned and the challenges offered by their complex environment can offer real variety and a career path for the right candidate joining at this exciting time.
Full details available upon application.
Please be aware that this recruitment process will include verification/ reference checking.
This is an active requirement for this organisation and they have set definitive timescales for this recruitment campaign. In order to be considered for this outstanding opportunity we would need your application with us ASAP
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. Calls to 0845 numbers are charged at 7p per minute plus your provider's access charge.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's