If successful you will be delivering on a variety of IT implementation and improvement projects within different environments as well as identifying and delivering possible improvements to IT processes and systems. Identify opportunities to improve our service to our customer base, so that SLA's are exceeded and customer feedback is consistently high.
Further to this, you will also make sure you are adhering to all internal processes (change/incident/problem etc) as set out by the IT department currently and ensuring all aspects of the system are adequately documented and reviewed.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- Good extended network administration experience, Load balancers, VMWare, WAN and LAN configurations, network problem-solving.
- Ability to interpret fault descriptions provided by customers or internal escalations and translate these into resolutions.
- Technical Project Management and delivery experience showing strong organisational experience
- Configuration and support of VMWare ESX environments
- Microsoft SQL server experience
- Windows Server and desktop management and configuration
- Hosted production systems support experience
- Strong Cisco Networking skills (ASA’s, Switches etc)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.