|Job Title:||1st / First Line Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£22000 per annum, Benefits: fantastic benefits and training|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
1st / First Line Support Engineer
Apple, Windows 7, Windows 10, Desk Moves, Service Tickets, SLA, Service Desk, Networks, Hardware, Software, TCP/IP
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business who are looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their growing IT team. They are looking for someone to join their IT Support Team to provide essential support to users mainly in the Witham and London offices. No two days are the same and you won't be afraid of getting your hands dirty, from desk moves to server failures your day to day tasks are always changing.
After acquiring several businesses over the last year there are a large number of projects and office moves that you will get to be involved with. You’ll be used to working under high pressure with a large volume of service tickets. In return you’ll get the genuine opportunity to progress within the organisation and access to training to further develop your skills; this is an opportunity not to be missed.
In order to be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong experience within a Service Desk environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems notably Windows 7 and 10
- Some networking experience and an understanding of TCP/IP
- Experience using Apple devices
- Understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- A keen interest in IT and new technology
- Be comfortable providing support to the Board of Directors.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.