1st Line Support / Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst - West Surrey
|Job Title:||1st Line Support / Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst - West Surrey|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: 10% bonus and excellent benefits package|
|Start Date:||The client can wait for a notice period to be served|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Watson|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2017 09:43|
£24,000 + 10% bonus
As a First Line IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk or Service Desk Analyst this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global IT Services and Solutions provider with continual plans for growth within a highly technical team based in West Surrey. They offer fantastic training as far as you wish to take your technical skills and a real career path due to the diversity of their business and technical services.
With their own onsite technical university you have training as you want and need it and access to the latest technologies as part of this European team.
To be successful in this 1st Line Support / Helpdesk / Service Desk Analyst role you will need to demonstrate experience in a combination of the following:
- A minimum of one year of experience on IT Support / helpdesk service
- Knowledge about ITIL and their defined procedures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer understanding
- Analysis and judgement
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of hardware (Laptops, PC's, Mobiles) with understanding of servers
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of mobile devices (Handhelds and server environment)
Full details available on application GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's