GSA Techsource is recruiting for a number of 1st Line Support Remote Engineers for a Global business based in Burton upon Trent. This is an amazing opportunity for candidates looking for their first role within IT. The role is a mix between technical and operational queries. The successful candidate must utilise the internal processes, procedures and tools to administer approved fixes, adhering to company and team SLAs through ownership until resolution.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to move into their first IT role with a great company.
Main responsibilities include
- Maintaining a good technical understanding of the company’s product base
- Efficiently diagnosing, fixing and escalating incidents in accordance to SLAs
- Accurately capturing data and using initiative to identify key daily priorities, reoccurring incidents and maintaining SLAs
- Documents and manage all fixes
- Retain and maintain ownership of customer relationships when issues are escalated to ensure fixes are dealt with in the agreed SLAs
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with colleague and customers at all time
- Keen interest in IT and Computing
- Technical IT knowledge and understanding
- Flexibility of working hours (8 hour shifts on a 24/7/365 rota)
- Ability to investigate and analysis information and documentation
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Fast learner
Please note, this role is set 8 hour shifts on 24/7/365 rota which is proved yearly.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.