1st Line Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst
|Job Title:||1st Line Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst|
|Salary:||£16000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: training and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2018 11:13|
As an 1st Line Support Engineer / Helpdesk Analyst this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global company with continual plans for growth who now seeks a 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer / Analyst to join a highly technical support team.
To be successful as an 1st Line Support Engineer / Analyst and progress in to 2nd Line Support and beyond ..... you will need to demonstrate experience in a combination of the following:
- A minimum of one year of experience in IT Support / helpdesk service
- Knowledge about ITIL and their defined procedures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer understanding
- Analysis and judgement
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of hardware (Laptops, PC's, Mobiles) with understanding of servers
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Good working knowledge of LAN / WAN principals and TCP/ IP protocols
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's