After acquiring several businesses over the last year there are a large number of projects and office moves that you will get to be involved with. You’ll be used to working under high pressure with a large volume of service tickets. In return you’ll get the genuine opportunity to progress within the organisation and access to training to further develop your skills; this is an opportunity not to be missed.
This role is based in the Witham office 3 days a week and 2 days in their Central London office.
In order to be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- Strong experience in a Service Desk environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems notably Windows 7 and 10
- Some networking experience and an understanding of TCP/IP
- Experience using Apple devices
- Understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration
- A keen interest in IT and new technology
- Be comfortable providing support to the Board of Directors.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.