1st Line Support (Desktop)
|Job Title:||1st Line Support (Desktop)|
|Salary:||£16000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Overtime + Oncall|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 16:11|
This is a great opportunity for someone with an understanding of I.T through education or work experience to join a growing fast paced team. With a training budget available to support your development and plans to cross-train individuals within the team, this opportunity suits both someone taking their first step into I.T or someone who is looking to progress within the sector.
- A minimum of one year of experience in IT Support/helpdesk service OR an IT Qualification ie GSCE or A-Level
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer understanding
- Analysis and judgement
- Knowledge about ITIL and their defined procedures
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of hardware (Laptops, PC's, Mobiles) with an understanding of servers
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Good working knowledge of LAN / WAN principals and TCP/ IP protocols
Full details available upon application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's