1st Line Support Analyst (Helpdesk) £16-£20,000 +
|Job Title:||1st Line Support Analyst (Helpdesk) £16-£20,000 +|
|Salary:||£16500 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Oncall, Overtime, training & great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2017 22:31|
An exciting opportunity for 1st /2nd Line Support Analyst (Helpdesk) to join an expanding IT support team based in the head office in Stoke on Trent where the Technical Support Manager ensures they are working with the latest technologies as a business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with 1st / 2nd Line Support or Systems Administrator experience to develop their skills and to keep up to date with the latest technologies.
Technical remit includes :
- Previous 1st/2nd line support experience for software and hardware fault resolution.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- VMware experience beneficial but not essential.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems inc Win 8.
- Active Directory and Exchange Server Administration.
- MS Office
- Good working knowledge of LAN/WAN principals and TCP/IP protocols.
- Understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- Microsoft Certification desirable.
- ‘Hands on’ approach and a willingness to learn.
- Full Driving Licence and access to own transport.
They offer training, technical development and a great benefits package
Full details available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's