1st Line Customer Service Support
|Job Title:||1st Line Customer Service Support|
|Salary:||£120 - £150 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 11:04|
GSA Techsource is looking for outstanding 1st Line Support, who can make a positive impact, contributing to a very demanding digital service for the UK Government. The role revolves around customer service; therefore the successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively, solving problems over the phone, face-to-face or over Skype. The main technology this role is working with is Microsoft Intune, the government agency are looking to have all users migrated before the end of the contract.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Intune.
- Strong communication and interaction skills, helping users in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrable experience with Office 365.
- Demonstrable experience using Samsung handsets.
- Willingness to travel across multiple sites to support the rollout.
- Knowledge of Blackberry Enterprise Server is desirable.
- Public sector experience is desirable.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's