Principle .Net Developer
|Job Title:||Principle .Net Developer|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Baines|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Our leading Sustainability client are looking for a Lead .Net Developer to help lead and mentor a team of experienced Engineers. It is as important that you have good emotional intelligence and the ability to foster a strong trust culture with your team, as it is to have the technical skills and abilities to lead them.
Working closely with the Solutions Architect you will help to drive and deliver a cloud-first strategy. You will also act as a solid technical resource to product technical leads to aid in translating product ideas into realistic epics.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical and people leadership skills.
- High levels of emotional intelligence.
- Solid background in .Net stack.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Solid AWS cloud experience.
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns.
- Some scripting skills - either BASH, Python, Ruby, PowerShell.
- Technical architecture skills.
In return for your hard work you are rewarded with:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and additional entitlement after 24 months up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Employee healthcare.
- 2 days of charity/voluntary work leave.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Remote working.
- Monthly company socials.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Payroll giving.
- Ongoing professional development support.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.