ABOUT THE TEAM
The team has a combined 35 years experience in recruiting at a mid to senior level with broad industry knowledge, from Professional Services, to Utilities, to Finance.
We work hard to understand your culture and how that translates into the open market, and therefore the talent you look for will fully understand your needs and the potential opportunity thoroughly.
We pride ourselves on finding the talent that is hard to find.
- Programme Manager – SaaS provider – 12 month assignment building and leading multiple team to deliver a new e-Commerce SaaS platform
- Senior Project Manager – Global IT services provider – MS Lync/Unified Comms implementation
- Project Manager – Leading UK retailer – Network infrastructure upgrade across leading UK retailer
- Senior Project Manager – HR/Payroll software provider – implementation of software across multiple client sites
- PMO Manager – FTSE 100 utility – setup of programme management office across major division
ASSOCIATES CAN EXPECT:
- Pro-active approach to securing the best opportunity for you
- Regular updates on potential opportunities
- Full 360 feedback throughout the process
- The strictest confidence whatever your situation
- One point of contact throughout the duration of your contract
- Prompt, hassle-free and reliable payment
CLIENTS CAN EXPECT:
- The prompt presentation of well-qualified, high quality candidates who meet your requirements
- Accurate and regular information regarding the availability and costs of engaging suitable resource
- Appropriate management of supplied resource, on-site where required
- A single point of contact throughout the process
- Regular updates of developments within the market
- Easy administration of timesheets and contracts via our online portal
For our latest Project Management jobs please use the search facility below or click on these quick searches:
Project Management Latest Jobs
Software Development Project Manager – Burton on Trent – Up to £45,000 GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a Software Development Project Manager for one of our most exciting and innovative clients based in Staffordshire. This role will be working across cutting edge software projects, working, and collaborating with a fantastic team of .Net developers. Role & Responsibilities The succes...
GSA Techsource is recruiting for a Product Manager on behalf of our client, a market leading global organisation operating in the media industry. You’ll be working to set up and own common product management responsibilities (e.g. roadmaps, backlogs, Scrum, Kanban boards, requirements gathering, feasibility studies, etc) in close liaison with your colleagues in Engineering, Client Services, Pr...
loading more jobs