ABOUT THE TEAM
Experienced team who have supported the NHS for over 8 years through the provision of ICT contractors. The team work in partnership with customers to solve resourcing challenges in technology.
- Supply of contingent contractors through to project teams
- Typical roles include Support Analyst, Rollout Engineer, 3rd Line Support, Project Manager, Network Engineer, Telephony Engineer
- On-site management of resources via your lead consultant
- Full management information per project or team delivered via our in-house QlikView tool
- Online administration via our portal, including timesheets, contracts,
- Accredited CCS NMNC (RM971) framework provider
ASSOCIATES CAN EXPECT:
- Constant updates of ICT opportunities available nationally both via our website and via email
- Dedicated support both before and throughout your assignments from GSA Techsource – whatever your experience level
- Prompt payments
- The most competitive pay rates because of our excellent relationships with NHS and Private sector organisations and our honesty with both our clients and candidates
- Complete confidentiality, whatever your present situation
CLIENTS CAN EXPECT:
- GSA Techsource to provide fully qualified and compliant contractors at competitive costs
- Accurate and honest information regarding cost and availability of skills
- Expert advice and solutions tailored to client requirements
- A single point of contact providing as much assistance as required throughout the recruitment process
- Regular updates of developments within coding and the availability of clinical coding contractors
ICT Latest Jobs
Tester (Entry Level) needed to join a team of experienced testers testing computer-based gaming content - such as slot machine style games and table games such as Roulette. The role will be based in Staffordshire and will report to the Content Test Manager. As a Content Tester, you ensure that all relevant software is tested adhering to Compliance and in-house testing standards. You will conduc...
As a QA Tester you will work closely with the Development and Game. Production teams to ensure that the content we produce is of the highest quality and compliant for where they will be deployed. Working within a well-maintained QA environment, you will be responsible for following test scripts to ensure that features and games are tested continuously on a wide range of interactive devices and ...
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for taking part in the development of an interactive and visual application. This application is a key component of the player experience. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of releases that contain new features and defect fixes in an agile environment. In a well-maintained and suitable QA environment, the QA Engineer works closely with th...
Systems Engineer Up to £50,000 Burton Upon Trent GSA are looking to hire an experienced Systems Engineer to join one of the largest Gaming companies in the UK and globally. This team remotely support and manage servers that connect to PC-Based Video Lottery terminals. They currently operate two technology stacks, both of which run VLT technology on various versions of Window OS- these VLTs oper...
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who can play a critical role in the adoption of DevOps with key responsibilities as follows; Be both accountable & responsible for the Network Service availability and reliability Be involved in the Full Lifecycle of Network development from ideation and Architecture development through to Operational oversight Using Data from Multiple sources to i...
loading more jobs