ABOUT THE TEAM
Experienced team who have supported the NHS for over 8 years through the provision of ICT contractors. The team work in partnership with customers to solve resourcing challenges in technology.
- Supply of contingent contractors through to project teams
- Typical roles include Support Analyst, Rollout Engineer, 3rd Line Support, Project Manager, Network Engineer, Telephony Engineer
- On-site management of resources via your lead consultant
- Full management information per project or team delivered via our in-house QlikView tool
- Online administration via our portal, including timesheets, contracts,
- Accredited CCS NMNC (RM971) framework provider
ASSOCIATES CAN EXPECT:
- Constant updates of ICT opportunities available nationally both via our website and via email
- Dedicated support both before and throughout your assignments from GSA Techsource – whatever your experience level
- Prompt payments
- The most competitive pay rates because of our excellent relationships with NHS and Private sector organisations and our honesty with both our clients and candidates
- Complete confidentiality, whatever your present situation
CLIENTS CAN EXPECT:
- GSA Techsource to provide fully qualified and compliant contractors at competitive costs
- Accurate and honest information regarding cost and availability of skills
- Expert advice and solutions tailored to client requirements
- A single point of contact providing as much assistance as required throughout the recruitment process
- Regular updates of developments within coding and the availability of clinical coding contractors
ICT Latest Jobs
GSA Techsource are currently working with an IT consultancy to recruit a Senior/Lead Architect to work with one of their end clients. This role is based in Brussels, you must be in commuting distance. Function : Understand, translate business requirements into system and infrastructure requirements. Define Infrastructure architecture principles, decisions and architecture views Interlock with o...
GSA Techsource are currently working with a global IT service provider to recruit a Business Analyst to join their team based in London. To be successful in this role you will have experience with Identity Access Management (IAM). Responsibilities include: Requirements gathering, analysis, validation/verification Create wire frames, work-flow, flowcharts, use case diagrams Help with the enforce...
loading more jobs