The team focus purely on supplying the best Healthcare Informatics consultants at varying experience levels nationally. We work in primary and secondary care together with growing experience of private sector healthcare providers.
Primarily we supply through the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) framework for non-medical, non-clinical staff. As a long-term supplier into the NHS we are aware of the regulatory and reporting processes surrounding the engagement of contractors and services.
Therefore if you experience difficulties sourcing the right skills because of the temporary worker wage cap (announced November 2015) or you spend a lot of time administering the NHS Professionals system, we can help.
- Clinical Coding, Referral to Treatment, ICT, Project & Programme Management, EPR & PAS Systems and Information Management
- Flexible engagement model depending upon your needs, i.e., fixed price, statement of work, framework
- Deep organisational knowledge, whether you’re in the private sector, primary or secondary care, or the 3rd sector
- Easy online administration of your engagement via our online portal
- Variable on-site management depending upon your needs
- Accredited CCS NMNC (RM971) framework provider
ASSOCIATES CAN EXPECT:
- Regular updates of suitable opportunities
- Dedicated support both throughout your assignments
- Prompt payments
- The most competitive pay rates
- Complete confidentiality, whatever your present situation
CLIENTS CAN EXPECT:
- The provision of fully qualified and compliant consultants with a proven track record at extremely competitive costs
- Accurate and honest information regarding the availability and costs of recruiting Business Intelligence Developers and/or Information Analysts
- Expert advice and solutions tailored to each Trust or organisations requirements
- A single point of contact providing as much assistance as required throughout the recruitment process
- Regular updates of developments within Business Intelligence and/or Information Analysis and the availability of suitable contractors
- Easy administration of timesheets and contracts via our online portal
Healthcare Informatics Latest Jobs
Are you looking to kick start your career in the security sector? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! GSA are currently working with a Global IT Service provider to recruit 6 X Junior Security Engineers who have a year or so’s experience in being a Security Engineer, Business Analyst, IT Support etc. and looking to further their next step into the security industry. You will have ...
Are you a QA Test Lead with Financial Services experience who is looking for a remote working contract role ? The role is for a senior Quality Assurance engineer that will lead a team of two as part of the Microsoft Office 365 project team, responsible for the development and maintenance of an automated test framework and test scenarios that will be used to perform quality assurance tests agai...
Are you a QA engineer with financial services experience who is looking for a remote working contract role? The role is for a Quality Assurance engineer that will be part of the Microsoft Office 365 project team, responsible for the development and maintenance of an automated test framework and test scenarios that will be used to perform quality assurance tests against Office 365 workloads, in...
GSA Techsource are currently working with a Global IT Service Provider to recruit a Site Reliability Engineer, this is a remote position. Job Overview: A mixture operational engineering and development skills are required for this role. Initially, the role will be to assist with the introduction of Microsoft 365 throughout the client globally. Develop automations using the following toolchain: ...
loading more jobs