The team focus purely on supplying the best Healthcare Informatics consultants at varying experience levels nationally. We work in primary and secondary care together with growing experience of private sector healthcare providers.
Primarily we supply through the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) framework for non-medical, non-clinical staff. As a long-term supplier into the NHS we are aware of the regulatory and reporting processes surrounding the engagement of contractors and services.
Therefore if you experience difficulties sourcing the right skills because of the temporary worker wage cap (announced November 2015) or you spend a lot of time administering the NHS Professionals system, we can help.
- Clinical Coding, Referral to Treatment, ICT, Project & Programme Management, EPR & PAS Systems and Information Management
- Flexible engagement model depending upon your needs, i.e., fixed price, statement of work, framework
- Deep organisational knowledge, whether you’re in the private sector, primary or secondary care, or the 3rd sector
- Easy online administration of your engagement via our online portal
- Variable on-site management depending upon your needs
- Accredited CCS NMNC (RM971) framework provider
ASSOCIATES CAN EXPECT:
- Regular updates of suitable opportunities
- Dedicated support both throughout your assignments
- Prompt payments
- The most competitive pay rates
- Complete confidentiality, whatever your present situation
CLIENTS CAN EXPECT:
- The provision of fully qualified and compliant consultants with a proven track record at extremely competitive costs
- Accurate and honest information regarding the availability and costs of recruiting Business Intelligence Developers and/or Information Analysts
- Expert advice and solutions tailored to each Trust or organisations requirements
- A single point of contact providing as much assistance as required throughout the recruitment process
- Regular updates of developments within Business Intelligence and/or Information Analysis and the availability of suitable contractors
- Easy administration of timesheets and contracts via our online portal
Healthcare Informatics Latest Jobs
GSA are working with a global gaming company, who are looking for a Software Tester. This is an opportunity to join their team and help manually test their computer-based games for some of the biggest names in the gaming and betting industry. As a Software Tester, you will be ensuring that the relevant software is tested adhering to compliance and in house testing standards, interacting with th...
GSA are working with a global gaming company, who are looking for a Mobile Interactive Tester. This is an opportunity to join their team and help manually test their mobile games for some of the biggest names in the gaming and betting industry. You will be working closely with the Development and Game Production teams to ensure the content is of the highest standard and compliant for the areas...
Want to work for a business that is fighting against the climate crisis? Are you a Product Owner with a proven track record of providing high level strategic advice, and project managing software products from inception to completion? This role has come at a critical time in the evolution of their software suite, as it becomes more productised and accessible to a wider audience. They are passio...
loading more jobs