The team focus purely on supplying the best Healthcare Informatics consultants at varying experience levels nationally. We work in primary and secondary care together with growing experience of private sector healthcare providers.
Primarily we supply through the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) framework for non-medical, non-clinical staff. As a long-term supplier into the NHS we are aware of the regulatory and reporting processes surrounding the engagement of contractors and services.
Therefore if you experience difficulties sourcing the right skills because of the temporary worker wage cap (announced November 2015) or you spend a lot of time administering the NHS Professionals system, we can help.
- Clinical Coding, Referral to Treatment, ICT, Project & Programme Management, EPR & PAS Systems and Information Management
- Flexible engagement model depending upon your needs, i.e., fixed price, statement of work, framework
- Deep organisational knowledge, whether you’re in the private sector, primary or secondary care, or the 3rd sector
- Easy online administration of your engagement via our online portal
- Variable on-site management depending upon your needs
- Accredited CCS NMNC (RM971) framework provider
ASSOCIATES CAN EXPECT:
- Regular updates of suitable opportunities
- Dedicated support both throughout your assignments
- Prompt payments
- The most competitive pay rates
- Complete confidentiality, whatever your present situation
CLIENTS CAN EXPECT:
- The provision of fully qualified and compliant consultants with a proven track record at extremely competitive costs
- Accurate and honest information regarding the availability and costs of recruiting Business Intelligence Developers and/or Information Analysts
- Expert advice and solutions tailored to each Trust or organisations requirements
- A single point of contact providing as much assistance as required throughout the recruitment process
- Regular updates of developments within Business Intelligence and/or Information Analysis and the availability of suitable contractors
- Easy administration of timesheets and contracts via our online portal
Healthcare Informatics Latest Jobs
GSA Techsource are currently working with a global IT service provider to recruit a Media Recording Consultant, this role is to start in June working remotely initially, but once restrictions are lifted you will be required in the London office. Summary In this role you will be a member of the Global Media Recording Team delivering the Verint Media Recording suite of products as part of its tec...
.Net / SQL Developer £30,000 - £35,000 York- Flexible working and some remote working available (C#, .Net, Asp.Net, SQL, SSIS, SSRS) GSA are currently recruiting for adata driven tech house in York, who are looking to hire a Mid-level Developer into the team. Their team are very experienced and generally come from data backgrounds that can enable their client base to really optimise their data ...
loading more jobs