The team focus purely on supplying the best Healthcare Informatics consultants at varying experience levels nationally. We work in primary and secondary care together with growing experience of private sector healthcare providers.
Primarily we supply through the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) framework for non-medical, non-clinical staff. As a long-term supplier into the NHS we are aware of the regulatory and reporting processes surrounding the engagement of contractors and services.
Therefore if you experience difficulties sourcing the right skills because of the temporary worker wage cap (announced November 2015) or you spend a lot of time administering the NHS Professionals system, we can help.
- Clinical Coding, Referral to Treatment, ICT, Project & Programme Management, EPR & PAS Systems and Information Management
- Flexible engagement model depending upon your needs, i.e., fixed price, statement of work, framework
- Deep organisational knowledge, whether you’re in the private sector, primary or secondary care, or the 3rd sector
- Easy online administration of your engagement via our online portal
- Variable on-site management depending upon your needs
- Accredited CCS NMNC (RM971) framework provider
ASSOCIATES CAN EXPECT:
- Regular updates of suitable opportunities
- Dedicated support both throughout your assignments
- Prompt payments
- The most competitive pay rates
- Complete confidentiality, whatever your present situation
CLIENTS CAN EXPECT:
- The provision of fully qualified and compliant consultants with a proven track record at extremely competitive costs
- Accurate and honest information regarding the availability and costs of recruiting Business Intelligence Developers and/or Information Analysts
- Expert advice and solutions tailored to each Trust or organisations requirements
- A single point of contact providing as much assistance as required throughout the recruitment process
- Regular updates of developments within Business Intelligence and/or Information Analysis and the availability of suitable contractors
- Easy administration of timesheets and contracts via our online portal
Healthcare Informatics Latest Jobs
We are currently recruiting for a Gobal IT Service providers client to supply a skilled IAM Security Architect to support the IGA programme comprised of the following areas. You will be required to support the clients Security Architect in the following areas: Define tactical use of MFA, and design strategic MFA solution for implementation Design best practice JML / RBAC’s solution and identify...
The Infrastructure Engineer’s role is to provide 1st and 2nd line levels of technical support to the the clients business, covering all areas of IT deployed within the company. Responsibilities: Provide excellent customer service and be the first point of call for IT support queries from internal staff, this could be via phone, email, Skype, and face-to-face. Take ownership of tracking and reme...
I am currently recruting a Voice Engineer to join a clients Voice networks services team. The scope of technical functions that are covered by this team include Cisco Call Manager, Video End Points, Video Conferencing, Zoom conferencing, Cloud9, IPtrade, Expressways, SME Clusters, Jabber, Gateways, and Voice Recording amongst other technologies. You will work in a multi-talented and diverse tea...
Remote Operations Manager Burton Upon Trent (Some remote working available) £40,000 - £50,000 GSA are currently working with an organisation based in Burton Upon Trent who are looking to bring in a new Remote Operations Manager. This role has become available as the current manager has been promoted and moved into the product team. It is an amazing opportunity for somebody who has 3-4 years exp...
GSA Techsource are currently working with a financial services client to recruit 2 Infrastructure Linux Engineers. To be successful in this role you will require solid UNIX and Linux skills, other technologies used include: Redhat, Solaris, Ansible, Docker, Git, Kubernetes, GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Redis, VMWare, NetApp, Oracle, Splunk, Apache. This role can be fully remote. Main duties and re...
loading more jobs